Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck’s epic space opera series.
Unless otherwise mentioned, all stories are written by Abraham and Franck under their pseudonym James S.A. Corey.
- The Martian
- Novel written by Andy Weir, published 2011.
There is a reference to a ship from Mars named after the main character of this novel, Mark Watney, in Babylon’s Ashes, suggesting that its events may have taken place in this universe. It’s a reasonable fit chronologically and tonally, so why not?
- Short story published November 27, 2012.
- The Churn
- Short story published April 29, 2014.
- The Butcher of Anderson Station
- Short story published October 17, 2011.
- Leviathan Wakes
- Novel published June 15, 2011.
- Caliban’s War
- Novel published June 26, 2012.
- Gods of Risk
- Short story published September 15, 2012.
- Abaddon’s Gate
- Novel published June 4, 2013.
- The Vital Abyss
- Short story published October 15, 2015.
- Cibola Burn
- Novel published June 17, 2014.
- Nemesis Games
- Novel published June 2, 2015.
- Babylon’s Ashes
- Novel published December 6, 2016.
- Strange Dogs
- Short story published July 18, 2017.
- Persepolis Rising
- Novel published December 5, 2017.
- Short story published November 12, 2019.
- Tiamat’s Wrath
- Novel published March 26, 2019.