The iconic science fiction film and its assorted sequels.
We can’t have these moments just lost in time, like… tears in rain…
- Blade Runner
- The 1982 film on Blu-ray (Final Cut edition).
- Blade Runner 2: The Edge of Human
- Novel by K.W. Jeter, published in 1995.
- Blade Runner 3: Replicant Night
- Novel by K.W. Jeter, published in 1996.
- Blade Runner 4: Eye and Talon
- Novel by K.W. Jeter, published in 2000.
- The 1998 film on Blu-ray.
While not an official part of the Blade Runner franchise, the makers of this film intended it as a ‘sidequel’ set in the same universe.
- The 2012 film on Blu-ray.
Prometheus may be canonical in the based on references in some on the supplemental in-universe materials on the Blu-ray. It is most definitely canonical in the Alien universe.