NewThe Post-Crisis DCU 13 – Year Eleven
Last Updated: May 15, 2017
- Daring New Adventures of Supergirl, vol.2
- Reprints Supergirl #13-23 (November 1983 – September 1984).
- The New Teen Titans: Terra Incognito
- The New Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
- Batman: The Wrath
- This is a tricky one to place – it appears to occur (most of it, as the first story in the book occurs some years earlier) after Dick Grayson becomes Nightwing but before Jason Todd becomes Robin. However, it can be placed here as a best fit.
- Huntress: Year One
- Tales of the Green Lantern Corps, vol. 2
- This volume reprints stories originally published at around this time, only one of which has any sort of continuity reference, placing it shortly before the Crisis.
- The New Teen Titans: The Terror of Trigon
- Shortly before the Crisis strikes.
- Green Lantern: Sector 2814, vol.1
- Takes place shortly before the Trial of the Flash.
- Showcase Presents: The Trial of the Flash
- Concludes just prior to the Crisis.
- Green Lantern: Sector 2814, vol.2
- Takes place in parallel with the Trial of the Flash.
- Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Green Lantern: Sector 2814, vol.3
- Reprints stories that crossover with or directly follow on from Crisis on Infinite Earths.
- The Last Days of the Justice Society of America
- Reprints The Last Days of the Justice Society of America #1 (1986); & Secret Origins #31 (October 1988).
An epilogue of sorts to the Crisis on Infinite Earths.
- This is the conclusion of this timeline – for a continuation, I recommend the DC Comics Trade Paperback Timeline, which picks up exactly where this one leaves off.
- It’s almost like I planned it that way 😉