- Edgar Rice Burroughs’ Tarzan: The Complete Joe Kubert Years Omnibus
- Reprints Tarzan #207-235 (April 1972 – February/March 1975).
The licence for Tarzan was only briefly held by DC, but these comics were canon.
- The Enemy Ace Archives, vol. 1
- Reprints Our Army at War (1952) #151, #153, #155; Showcase (1956) #57-58; Star-Spangled War Stories (1952) #138-142
- The Enemy Ace Archives, vol. 2
- Reprints Star Spangled War Stories (1952) #143-145, #147-150, #183, #200
- Showcase Presents: Enemy Ace, vol. 1
- Reprints Detective Comics (1937) #404; Men of War (1977) #1-3, #8-10, #12-14, #19-20; Our Army at War (1952) #151, #153, #155; Showcase (1956) #57-58; Star Spangled War Stories (1952) #138-145, #147-150, #183, #200; Unknown Soldier #251-253, #260-261, #265-267
- The Last Days of Krypton
- Original prose novel by Kevin J. Anderson (2008).
It’s not a graphic novel – and possibly not canonical – but it is very good. It’s placement here is based on the date of Superman’s first appearance, which has been mentioned more than once as the date of Krypton’s destruction.
- DC Universe: Legacies
- Reprints DC Universe Legacies #1-10 (July 2010 – April 2011).
The story begins in this year, and carries through until Infinite Crisis in Year 20.
- Madame Xanadu, vol.1: Disenchanted
- Reprints Madame Xanadu #1-10 (August 2008 – June 2009). This is a Vertigo comic.
This volume tells the story of Madame Xanadu from the fall of Camelot in 515 CE to her arrival in New York City in 1940, but is best read here.
- Madame Xanadu, vol.2: Exodus Noir
- Reprints Madame Xanadu #11-15 (July 2009 – November 2009). This is a Vertigo comic.
- The Newsboy Legion, vol. 1
- This volume covers comics with cover dates ranging from April 1942 to May 1944, and can reasonably be assumed to take place more or less in real time.
- The Losers
- Reprints Our Fighting Forces #151-162.
- Our Army At War
- Reprints G.I. Combat #1, Our Army At War #1, Our Fighting Forces #1, Star-Spangled War Stories #1 and Weird War Tales #1.
- Sgt. Rock: Lost Battalion
- Sgt. Rock: Between Hell & a Hard Place
- Vigilante: City Lights, Prairie Justice
- Has a prologue set in 1942, but primarily takes place between 1944 to 1947.
- JSA: Strange Adventures
- Must take place after D-Day.
- JSA: The Golden Age
- Reprints The Golden Age #1-4 (Summer 1993 – Spring 1994).
Although officially an Elseworlds title, large portions of this volume have been implied into continuity by the Starman series.
- Madame Xanadu, vol.3: Broken House of Cards
- Reprints Madame Xanadu #16-23 (December 2009 – July 2010) & House of Mystery Halloween Annual #1 (December 2009, Madame Xanadu story only). This is a Vertigo comic.
- DC: The New Frontier
- This is an Elseworlds title, but it would fall here if it were part of the continuity (and it’s so good that I wanted to include it).
- Madame Xanadu, vol.4: Extra Sensory
- Reprints Madame Xanadu #24-29 (August 2010 – January 2011). This is a Vertigo comic.
- The Deadman Collection
- Reprints a selection of early Deadman stories.