The Thirtieth Century BCE:
- The Rise of Apocalypse
- Reprints The Rise of Apocalypse #1-4 (October 1996 – January 1997) & X-Factor #5-6 (June 1986 – July 1986).
The Sixth Century CE:
- Marvel Masterworks: Atlas Era – Black Knight / Yellow Claw, vol.1
- Reprints Black Knight # 1-5 (May 1955 – December 1955), Yellow Claw #1-4 (October 1956 – April 1957), originally published by Atlas Comics.
The Yellow Claw portions of this volume occur centuries after this era, so it is listed in both points on this timeline.
The Tenth Century:
- Thor: Godstorm
- Reprints Thor: Godstorm #1-3 (November 2001 – January 2002 ) and a Tales of Asgard story from Thor #408-409 (October – November 1989).
The framing story of this series is set in 912 CE.
The Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries:
- Although printed by Dark Horse Comics, these Soloman Kane volume reprints of Marvel Comics stories that take place in the Marvel Universe. They are a mixture of original stories featuring Kane and adaptations of the original prose stories by Robert E. Howard.
- The Saga Of Solomon Kane
- Reprints Solomon Kane stories from Monsters Unleashed #1 (October 1973), Dracula Lives #3 (October 1973), The Conan Saga #50 (May 1991), Kull and the Barbarians #2-3 (July and September 1975), Marvel Preview #19 (Summer 1979), and Savage Sword of Conan #13-14, 18-20, 22, 25, 26, 33, 34, 37, 39, 41, 53, 54, 62, 83, 162, 171, 219 and 220, (assorted dates).
- The Chronicles of Solomon Kane
- Reprints Marvel Premiere #33-34 (December 1976 and February 1977) and The Sword of Solomon Kane #1-6 (September 1985 – July 1986).
The Nineteenth Century:
- Marvel Masterworks: Rawhide Kid, vol.1
- Reprints Rawhide Kid #17-25 (August 1960 – December 1961), originally published by Atlas Comics.
- Marvel Masterworks: Rawhide Kid, vol.2
- Reprints Rawhide Kid #26-35 (February 1962 – August 1963), originally published by Atlas Comics.
- Ghost Rider: Trail of Tears
- Reprints Ghost Rider: Trail of Tears #1-6 (April 2007 – September 2007).
This story begins during the Civil War and continues through the 1860s.
- Marvel Westerns
- Reprints Marvel Westerns: Kid Colt and the Arizona Girl #1 (September 2006); Marvel Westerns: Outlaw Files #1 (2006); Marvel Westerns: Strange Westerns Starring the Black Rider #1 (October 2006); Marvel Westerns: The Two-Gun Kid #1 (August 2006); and Marvel Westerns: Western Legends #1 (September 2006).
- Rawhide Kid: Slap Leather
- Reprints Rawhide Kid #1-5 (April 2003 – June 2003).
Rawhide Kid: Slap Leather is a Marvel Max title, and is of – at best – dubious canonicity.
- The Rawhide Kid: The Sensational Seven
- Reprints Rawhide Kid: The Sensational Seven #1-4 (August 2010 – November 2010).
Rawhide Kid: The Sensational Seven is a Marvel Max title, and is of – at best – dubious canonicity.
- Blaze Of Glory: The Last Ride of the Western Heroes
- Reprints Blaze of Glory #1-4 (February 2000 – March 2000).
- Apache Skies
- Reprints Apache Skies #1-4 (September 2002 – December 2002).
- Stoker’s Dracula
- Reprints Stoker’s Dracula #1-4 (December 2004 – May 2005).
Dating based on internal dates in the original novel, and its publication date of 1897. Its presence in this timeline is based on strong implications in other Marvel works that Bram Stoker’s original novel is canonical in the Marvel Universe.
- X-Men: Apocalypse / Dracula
- Reprints X-Men: Apocalypse vs. Dracula #1-4 (April 2006 – July 2006).
This book interweaves with the events of Stoker’s Dracula.
The Early Twentieth Century:
- Wolverine: Origin
- Reprints Wolverine: The Origin #1-6 (November 2001 – July 2002).
Occurs in turn of the century Canada.
- Wolverine: Origin II
- Reprints Wolverine: Origin II #1-5 (February 2014 – June 2014).
Occurs in 1907.
- War Is Hell: The First Flight Of The Phantom Eagle
- Reprints War Is Hell: The First Flight of the Phantom Eagle #1-5 (May 2008 – September 2008).
Takes place during World War One. War Is Hell: The First Flight Of The Phantom Eagle is a Marvel Max title, and as such may not be canonical.
- Red Skull: Incarnate
- Reprints Red Skull: Incarnate #1-5 (September 2011 – January 2012).
Takes place from 1923 to 1934.
- Mystery Men
- Reprints Mystery Men #1-5 (August 2011 – November 2011).
This story is set in 1932.
- Savage Wolverine, vol.3: Wrath
- Reprints Savage Wolverine #12-17 (January 2014 – June 2014).
Contains two stories, one set in the modern day, the other in 1933.
- Dominic Fortune: It Can Happen Here and Now
- Reprints Dominic Fortune #1-4 (October 2009 – January 2010), Marvel Digital Comic Astonishing Tales: Dominic Fortune #1-6 (2009), Marvel Preview #2 (1975) and Marvel Premiere #56 (October 1980).
This story takes place from 1934 to 1936. Dominic Fortune: It Can Happen Here and Now is a Marvel Max title, and as such may not be canonical.
Main Marvel Universe Menu
Previous: The Hyborian Age –|– Next: The Golden Age